Monday, July 13, 2009

4 Months Old


My baby is 4 months old today! He is such a cutie and his personality is coming out so much! He is such a big boy now, he is eating rice cereal(he loves it), he is making all sorts of sounds, he laughs a lot, he has a to die for smile and twinkle in his big eyes! He is grabbing at things, and chewing on everything! He can be a little bit of a pain, and he tries to throw little fits! He stiffens his body and throws it back with his little hands in fists. He fits right into our little family, he is so sweet and we love him so much!

I got his 4 month pictures taken but they wont be ready til the 24th. I also got a picture of all 4 kids together. I'll post them when I get them!

8 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Yep he's a little cutie! Oh, and so are you! ha ha

Heather said...

Such a cute little guy!! Four months goes by sooooo fast.

Callie said...

yeah, he looks like Ryan

cavey said...

Such a cutie! I agree with "C", he does look like Ryan. He looks like he has our color eyes!

aprilhoyt said...

that went SO fast!! He does look a lot like his brother....he is SO cute!!!!

Hudson Clan said...

Why is time going soooo fast! What a handsome boy he is!

Tiffany said...

Babies dont stay babies for long, my little guy is already getting to big, but it sure is fun to watch them grow!

Christina said...

He's so handsome, and I can't believe how big he is. I'm not looking forward to the part of being a part where you wake up one day and they've grown 4 months!