I have been such a slacker with this blog lately! It seems I have been so busy with the baby, and the girls end of the school year stuff. Corbin is getting so big, he is growing out of all his 0-3 months clothes and he is only 2 months and a week! He smiles a lot and I even got him to laugh the other day! He is a pain, he cries every time you put him down. But he sure is cute!
We also took the kids to a place called Tiny Town today. We met Daniel's sister and her family there. It was a lot of fun seeing all the Tiny things! 
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Slacker
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Corbin is adorable! The little town looks like lots of fun! Give the kids a kiss for me!
Corbin is growing, he looks like Daniel big time in those pictures. I am glad you said what size he is in. I have been wondering.
Little town looks fun, I wished we had more stuff like that around here.
that tiny town looks like a lot of fun! and what a cutie!!!
Tiny town looks like a fun escape for the kiddos, I can't believe how big Ryan looks all the sudden! Thanks for updating!
I would have to agree...he is cute!
Post a Comment