Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blessing Day

Today we had Corbin blessed in church. He looked so CUTE in his little suit! It was kind of sad when we thought about this being the last time we ever have a baby blessed in church. I couldn't get any pictures of him smiling because he was half asleep when I had them all ready for pictures!


What a little Stud!

9 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

I like the suit! It makes him look so grown up! very cute!!

Lana said...

What a little stud is right! So adorable! My sis had a fun time being stranded in CO. It would be fun to see you guys!

Hudson Clan said...

Wish we could have been there...he looks so cute in his suit1

Tiffany said...

Babies look so cute in little church clothes.

CHRISTINE said...

It's been too long since I've checked out your blog! Corbin is adorable...especially in his blessing suit. I love the pictures of him and his brother...what a sweet brother.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Give your kids a kiss from me! Tell them I miss them! I wish we could have made it for the blessing.

Dickey Family said...

How sweet. He is growing up too fast. I really will get him something one day. I never go anywhere. I may need an updated size.

Heather said...

very very handsome!!

Skousen Seven said...

Man you better be prepared for alot of phone callls from cute little girls when he starts school! It was so good to see you when you were down last.