Monday, November 12, 2007

Visiting our Cousins

Over the weekend we drove to Wyoming to visit our cousins Tanya, Wade, Avery and Weston. My kids love them so much! We had a great time.

Hailey had a great time with Avery! They all loved little Weston but I didn't get a picture of him.

They are definitely my kids favorite! Who else would let them jump on their couch!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like your trip was fun! My kids saw these pictures with me and that house resembles our house a little from the pic. our couch is same color and it looks into our kitchen so the boys were like hey what are those people doing in our house. Kinda funny. Anyhow we look forward to seeing you for thanksgiving!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

That little girl is seriously so cute! You guys are always taking big trips, how do I catcha ticket to travel with you guys:)? REALLY.... I need out!!!