We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving. I hardly took any pictures. I wish I had taken more. It was great seeing my family! Seeing them once or twice a year isn't enough! Everyone but me got sick so we weren't able to see some friends that we wanted to.
My kids had fun seeing all their cousins. They especially had fun with my sisters puppies. They wanted one so bad!
We went to mesa on our way home. My parents came with us and we were able to see the Temple lights. It was great spending time with my parents. My kids got my dad sick so they had to leave Mesa early but it was great that they came with us!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Trip to Arizona
Posted by Jensen Family at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you made it back home safely. We were glad we got to see you guys but it wasn't long enough. I can't believe you guys were there at the same time at the temple, I feel bad now I should have called but we were running late, and you know how it is. They were beautiful though weren't they. Sorry to hear you all got sick, just the occasional runny nose for us thank goodness.
Your girls are so adorable and I am always amazed at how much they look alike. I hope that you guys had a great time in Pinetop and Mesa. We went to Utah to visit Ryan's sisters family for the whole week. We had such a good time and it is always fun to get away for awhile.
Awwww, I am so glad you got to see your family! I tried to call you back right after I got your message, maybe next time! I totally understand putting family first, I would do it to!
Post a Comment