Today was Ashley's first day of school. I was so excited for her to go, but now it is so sad! She was nervous this morning. She wouldn't eat anything for breakfast. Once we got there she was good and walked right in and was curious to see everything. I think she'll be fine. It was sad walking away and leaving her there.
She looked so cute!
There are 21 kids in her class. There are only 5 girls and the rest are boys!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
1st Day of School
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow Kim, she looks soo much like you. The faces she makes and everything, I can't believe it. What are you going to do with one less kid?:)
I agree with Jolyn in those pics. she looks just like you! What a cutie. How exciting for her, I can't believe there are so many boys in her class, at least she will have her pick right? So did you cry?
She is only in half day. She goes 8:15 - 10:55 am.
I didn't cry. I got a little teary eyed when I dropped her off and was walking away from the school!
Post a Comment