Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Ashley

Ashley's birthday was yesterday, the big 10!

I can't believe she is that old it makes me feel old! She had a pretty good day! She got to stay home from school and hang out with Corbin and I! We went shopping, Arbys for lunch, Krispy Kreme, water balloon fight with her brothers and sister and cousins(that why her hair is wet in all her pictures), Hobby Lobby with Grandma and cake and ice cream with her family! She loves pandas! My mom painted her this great picture and her aunt Amber made her that awesome panda cake!
She got to pick out a new bedset and rug from us, and she got some arts and crafts stuff from me, and she got to pick out some room decor from Grandma Jensen!
Ashley definitely takes the role as the oldest and we are so blessed to have her in our family! We love you Ashley!

2 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Looks like a good birthday! They get big so dang fast. Didn't you just give birth yesterday :)

I love the picture mom painted.

Dickey Family said...

Oh man why are we getting old so fast!! I still remember when you found out you were pregnant with Ashley!! She is so pretty a mini you for sure!! I love how your kids are sitting on the kitchen cabinet and table I thought it was just us lol!!