Daniel's uncle turned our garage into a master bedroom for us! It looks so good and we absolutely LOVE it! It is so nice having more space, our house is small and we were all using one tiny bathroom before.
Before picture!
After pictures!We love it! It is so roomy! We still need to hang the cabinet above the desk and move the computer in!
Bathroom!
Closet!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
New Room
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh it turned out great! I love the color scheme you went with. Great job.
NICE I LOVE IT!
It's beautiful! I love your colors!
I bet you are loving all that space, you guys did a great job with it looks awesome.
Wow!!! It is so beautiful, you will love the space:)
Awesome!! Very nice!! We wanna do the same thing with our garage!
Love it Kim!
Post a Comment