So Corbin is all completely potty trained now! I am so proud of him! I started last Tuesday and he had one accident that day, then one the next day and he hasn't had any since. He is even trained at night time too! I started all my kids right when they turned 2, and in March when Corbin turned 2 he wouldn't do it, he threw a fit every time. So I waited a few months and finally I decided to get it over with! I can't believe I will never have to deal with diapers again! He is just growing up too fast! Here he is playing with his new toy dad bought him for doing so good!
Here is a little clip of him saying his ABC's. You can tell at the beginning he was mad at me. I was trying to get him to say them and he wouldn't so I started putting my camera away and he got mad and decided to do it.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Big Boy Now
Posted by Jensen Family at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
His voice is so little and cute! Can't wait to see ya all :)
YAY!! I love the NO diaper era! It's awesome! Congrats on leaving them behind!
Post a Comment