Just wanted to post a few pics of Hailey's special day! Hailey is such a good girl and we are proud of her for making the decision to be baptized. She has such a sweet spirit and we are so lucky to have her in our family!Such a pretty girl!
Hailey and Ryan are such good buds! Ryan wanted to take a picture with his sister!
Hailey and Ashley with their cousins Kim and Kaylee, they love their older girl cousins!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Hailey's Baptism
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks very cute! Congrats!!
The kids are getting so big! Hailey looks so cute in her baptism clothes:) Love the picture with Kimmi and Kaylee.
Congrats Hailey girl!! I wish I could have been there. At least I sent Kimmi who misses all u guys :)
Post a Comment