Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My girls' birthdays

On May 29th Ashley turned 9 years old! I can't believe my 1st baby is that old! She has grown into such smart fun girl! Here are a few pictures, I feel like I didn't get any really good ones. Her birthday was on a Sunday and she had to hurry and open her presents before church.

This was her big gift! She wanted scriptures with her name on them so bad! I love the look on her face, she looks so shocked!

Giving her little brother a hug, so cute! Corbin kept say Happy Birthday Day Ashley!

She loves Hot Fries and 3 muskateers! She got also got some other good stuff but I didn't get pictures.


Hailey turned 8 on June 6th! I can't believe these girls growing up so fast! Hailey's baptism is scheduled for July 2nd. Hailey is such a sweet and loving girl!
Hailey got a new bike for her birthday! She needed a bigger one so she got a nice one like her sister got last year. She looks too small for it but she can actually ride it really well. She was very excited and had no idea! Here is a picture of her and Ashley all ready for a bike ride!
Hailey loves Hot Fries too! She got peanut butter cups to go with it!
What girl doesn't like new clothes! Hailey is so easy to shop for!
Big smile!

3 comments:

Hudson Clan said...

Happy birthday Ashley and Hailey! What big girls you're getting to be! I love the expressions on their faces!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Happy Happy birthday Jensen Girls Happy Days Will Come To You All Year. Yes I was singing it :) I want to go on a bike ride with you guys.

Texas Harveys said...

Yesterday James was telling me that he misses Ryan! I miss you guys too. I hope everything is going well, the girls look so grown up and beautiful.