I can't believe my baby boy turned 2 on Sunday! Corbin is such a fun kid with the funniest personality! He seriously completes our family and brings so much happiness to us all! He had a great birthday! My mom happened to be in town and my sister and her family were here too! It was so fun hanging out with family for the night! Corbin had a blast with his new toys!Corbin was so excited about his birthday and he made sure everyone knew it was HIS birthday cake!
Cutest smiling boy!
Hanging out with cousin Kaylee!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Happy 2nd Birthday Corbin
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is looking so grown up :-(!!
I wish I could see ya all! I'm still being jealous. You should come back with mom. Who cares if your kids miss a little school. My kids will have spring break next week they could all spend the week together.
Give your kids a big kiss from Aunt Sandi.
Ahh can't believe he's 2!! So cute!! All your kids are getting so big.
It was fun being there! He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment