Saturday I did my 1st 5K race! I thought I was going to do so bad because I was sick with a sore throat. I actually didn't do bad, my time was 28:37. I came in 5th place out of 52 other women and 27th place out of 118 of all the men and women! It was a fun experience and I think I will definitely keep doing it! After my race they had a 1 mile walk/run, I didn't register my girls in it but Uncle Jeff was nice enough to take Ashley, Hailey and his daughter Maddie! The girls loved it and thought it was cool they got to do a race too!Starting off, I know I look like a total dork! I definitely don't have that sexy runners form down!
Coming into the finish line! The old man in front of me was so cute, after we crossed the finish line he said good job and thanks for coming up on me it pushed me to go faster!
My girls and cousin Maddie coming through the finish line for their 1 mile!
They are so cute!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
My 1st 5K Race
Posted by Jensen Family at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job! You inspire me.
Congrats! You look so happy! I looked like I was going to die after my one and only 5K race 2 years ago.
We miss you guys!! I need to call you and see how everything is going. Hope you're well!
that's awesome Kim! good work!! you make me wanna run one
That is awesome! It does make me want to get back into running too...someday!
Post a Comment