Yay school started up again!!! Actually I miss the girls being around we had a good summer! Here are a few pictures of the girls on the 1st day of school. They both were kind of nervous this year and there were a few things we didn't like at first, but I think it will be OK they both like their Teachers a lot! I have started doing a some pre-school with Ryan so he can be already for Kindergarten next year. Since Corbin was born I haven't worked with Ryan very much so we are trying to play catch up.
Friday, August 27, 2010
School days
Posted by Jensen Family at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The girls are growing up so fast, but they are so cute!! Love the "after" hair.LOL Somethings we need to scrimp on, but not the hair!! Hopefully Daniel will remember this:)
The boys are so adorable!
They are sooo cute for their first day! Tell Ashley and Hailey that they are my adorable nieces!
Post a Comment