Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We don't have anything new to post but I just thought I would post a few pictures for my mom that doesn't hardly get to see my kids!

So Corbin has been doing this weird crawl for about 2 1/2 months now. I thought he would eventually learn the traditional way but he has just kept this going! He is getting close to taking steps. He walks all along the furniture and walk with his push toy. So he probably wont ever do the real crawl, that's OK he gets around so fast his own way!




Here are a few pictures for the Stock Show!
What a good sister!

Coloring outside! Even though there is snow out, it was actually a pretty warm day!
Always wanting to help mom unload the dishwasher!
Little sad face, mean Ashley jumped out from behind the chair and scared him!

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Dang I couldn't get the video to work! The pictures are cute though!

Hudson Clan said...

Cute pictures....totally adorable kids you have!! Miss you all, wish you could come visit!

aprilhoyt said...

Very cute kids!! I love the cowboy hat!