Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

On Friday night we had our church Halloween party! It was a lot of fun for the kids! They got so much candy Trick-Or-Treating there we didn't even take them on Saturday, I know we are mean! They were happy with what they had though! Here are a few pics from the party.

The little devil, fits her quite well if you ask me!

Vampire Hailey playing a game!
Officer Jensen(without his hat, he wouldn't keep it on)! I kept telling him please don't arrest me officer Jensen!
And the absolute cutest little stinker (skunk) you'll ever see!
The whole family!

6 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh my, that is the cutest little skunk I have ever seen! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

aprilhoyt said...

How cute!!! Where are your costumes? haha I love Halloween, but am not so big on the following sugar rush, so good job on the keeping candy to a minimum!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Very cute! I can't get over how much Ashley looks like you (in my opinion:)! Your little guy is a cute little skunk (I don't believe he's a stinker:)

Tiffany said...

Oh what cute little kids you have. Justin was a skunk when he was a baby to love the costume.

Callie said...

omg that's hilarious! Lindsey wanted to be a police man, but i couldn't find a costume! Awww Corbin.

CHRISTINE said...

VERY cute! Love the skunk!