I can't believe my sweet baby is 6 months! He is so cute and already has such a personality! Today was his 6 month check up, he weighed 16 lbs 12 oz. He is in the 50th percentile for both his height and weight. He seems big to me so I though he would be more. Time is going by too fast, it's not fair! I just want to keep him as a baby forever!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Corbin 6 Months
Posted by Jensen Family at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I would want to keep him baby too! He is adorable! Kiss him for me!
He is way cute...I can't believe how fast it goes too...
Yes, my blog is private now.
I can't believe how fast Corbin is growing. He is too cute. Yes I am a great friend like always and got him something lol! I am good at talking about it though. I still think about it, does that count? Hope you guys are doing well.
He's a cutie!!!
What great pictures. He is such a cutie and looks a lot like Ryan. Hope you are going well. I will miss you at our reunion this weekend.
Post a Comment