Corbin was laying on my bed with no clothes and then Ryan had his shirt off and came and laid by him! They were too cute together, I couldn't help but take some pictures!
Kim, Your boys are sooo cute! I love the layout of the pictures! How do you do that? I've noticed you combine a lot of your pictures into one collage picture on your blog. Can you tell me how to do that?
Daniel and Kim were married in 2001. We have 4 kids: Ashley is 11, Hailey is 10, Ryan is 7, and Corbin is 4! We own a Rental Business in Colorado. Daniel takes care of that, and Kim gets to stay home with the kiddos. As a family we like to go boating, camping and anything fun outdoors!
6 comments:
Oh that is SO cute! I bet he's counting the days until his baby brother is bid enough to rough house with!
How totally cute! I can't believe how big Ryan looks!
that is SO cute, they look a lot alike!!
Oh the bond between brothers! They are going to have so much fun when they are older. sure are cute.
Those are so cute! Love it! Enjoy while they actually like eachother:)
Kim,
Your boys are sooo cute! I love the layout of the pictures! How do you do that? I've noticed you combine a lot of your pictures into one collage picture on your blog. Can you tell me how to do that?
Post a Comment